Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

I need help bad been up for 24 working on this

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 06:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help bad been up for 24 working on this

I have a 2011 xlt super crew. im putting a pioneer duel in the dash and I have the speaker part of the harness hooked up but I cant figure out the rest.12v ignition...12v batt/memory...power antenna...amp turn on...illumination...dimmer...

please help im beg anyone im tired and I want to get this done because I really don't want to hear my wife nag me about the hole in the dash please guys girls help me out

nick
Old 07-19-2013, 10:34 AM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by NICKloviN
I have a 2011 xlt super crew. im putting a pioneer duel in the dash and I have the speaker part of the harness hooked up but I cant figure out the rest.12v ignition...12v batt/memory...power antenna...amp turn on...illumination...dimmer...

please help im beg anyone im tired and I want to get this done because I really don't want to hear my wife nag me about the hole in the dash please guys girls help me out

nick
Did you use a harness? I did when I had my 2011 and it was easy. You probably won't use the power antenna, amp turn on, illumination or dimmer. So get out your test light for the power and ignition.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:07 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Please tell me that you bought a harness that hooks up to the factory harness and didnt cut off your factory harness plug. If you did cut off the factory plug, I would go out and buy a harness that hooks up to the factory plug because all you would have to do is match colors.

Quick Reply: I need help bad been up for 24 working on this