Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

I need alittle help!!!! Head is spinning

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 10:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need alittle help!!!! Head is spinning

I ordered an 09 F150 Screw Lariat and was wondering what all I needed to have a good sounding system that won't break the wallet. Looking at LoganB's post I saw the phoenix components for a good price. Should I order 2 sets of them for front and back. Also what is a good amp for them. Going to get another sub and amp all of this coming from the stock head unit on the new fords. My main question is what kind of wires and gadgets do I order so I have everything for installation. Thank you for your response
Old 05-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yes, 1 set coveres the front, other set covers the back, a good cheap amp is a crunch pzi 900.4, you will need wire, power wire, rca's, fuses and remote wire...i suggest www.knukoncepts.com , as far as subs i suggest dc sound lab level 2 10"s www.dcsoundlab.com simply best subs we can get for our f150's, amp to be determined on how many you get

to run off stock deck all you need is a LOC (line output converter)
Old 05-02-2009, 03:11 PM

Thanks alot I was hoping you would reply. I would like two of the 10" level 2 dc subs but I have no idea what they cost. The website has no prices or the ability to check out or order from the website. So what amp would I need if I got two of them. By the way I am not looking to win anything or impress somebody outside the truck just want some that sounds smooth and clear with alittle bump. So is two 10"s to much. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Old 05-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

two 10"s would be good, you can turn it up depending on what your feeling that day, email rusty@dcsoundlab.com tell him logan/loganberry sent you

ebay has a nice hifonics 1000w amp that you could get, its cheap, good quality and will work perfect
Old 05-06-2009, 07:02 AM

Have an Alpine PDX-5 in my 09 SCrew. Compact and clean. Very happy with it.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:19 PM
4th F150 (09 XLT CC 4X4)

Originally Posted by kbuckner007
Thanks alot I was hoping you would reply. I would like two of the 10" level 2 dc subs but I have no idea what they cost. The website has no prices or the ability to check out or order from the website. So what amp would I need if I got two of them. By the way I am not looking to win anything or impress somebody outside the truck just want some that sounds smooth and clear with alittle bump. So is two 10"s to much. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
What kind of box are you planning? I haven't seen anybody with a box for the 09's yet. Where are you located?

Quick Reply: I need alittle help!!!! Head is spinning