Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

help with setting up subs

Old 02-25-2013, 08:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with setting up subs

hey guys a friend of mine gave me a pretty good deal on a set of subs, 2 10" kenwoods, a box for a 03 (i have an 05 bu i think i can make it work and he even threw in a 300 watt amp, im good with electronics but i have never done subs, could you tell me anything else i need, i want to keep the factoy head unit also, ive been seeing stuff about diffrent harneses and devices people use and i just wanna know what i will need, wire, fuses, where i plug what into what, and advice is welcome, or and step by step guides i have looked on here but they didnt answer my questions

thank you
Old 02-25-2013, 10:33 PM
KCCO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try looking on Crutchfield's web site. They have a lot of useful information. This should get you started.

http://crutchfield.custhelp.com/app/...KkFOQUlOamw%3D
Old 02-26-2013, 11:44 AM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by Shays0013
hey guys a friend of mine gave me a pretty good deal on a set of subs, 2 10" kenwoods, a box for a 03 (i have an 05 bu i think i can make it work and he even threw in a 300 watt amp, im good with electronics but i have never done subs, could you tell me anything else i need, i want to keep the factoy head unit also, ive been seeing stuff about diffrent harneses and devices people use and i just wanna know what i will need, wire, fuses, where i plug what into what, and advice is welcome, or and step by step guides i have looked on here but they didnt answer my questions

thank you
To make it easy for you get an amp install kit. It will have all the wire, etc you need. Check out the PAC FRD1 adapter for a plug n play option for getting low level outputs for the amp.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: help with setting up subs