Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

help me choose a sub 2013 screw

Old 10-30-2014, 06:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default help me choose a sub 2013 screw

I am undecided on which subs to install
the amp am going to be running is a arc audio xdi 1100.1v2 amp wiring then down to 1 ohm
So I just ordered the micro sub box with the Jl audio 8" w3 but I think the amount will be over powering them. So I just found out about fox acoustics subs so I am thinking
Sundown e 10
DC level 2 10
Skar audio vd 10
Dd 500 series 10
I like playing my music loud and want subs that are going to be able to take the beating. I went with those because the fox box has a max depth of 6.5 let me know what u guy think
Thanks
Old 10-30-2014, 11:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 805jfx4
I am undecided on which subs to install
the amp am going to be running is a arc audio xdi 1100.1v2 amp wiring then down to 1 ohm
So I just ordered the micro sub box with the Jl audio 8" w3 but I think the amount will be over powering them. So I just found out about fox acoustics subs so I am thinking
Sundown e 10
DC level 2 10
Skar audio vd 10
Dd 500 series 10
I like playing my music loud and want subs that are going to be able to take the beating. I went with those because the fox box has a max depth of 6.5 let me know what u guy think
Thanks
Think you meant to say fox box. I've got the FOX BOX and have nothing but good things to say other then forget about trying to communicate with them.

I wanted to go with the sundown cause of recommends from members but someone said they had excursion issues so I settled for a type R 10. Someone also mentioned they had success with the sundown sub so hard to say.

Build quality seems good on the box with a nice finish as opposed to the typical trunk carpet stuffs.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: help me choose a sub 2013 screw