Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Great Site Vendor !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2016, 04:35 PM

Received 985 Likes on 665 Posts

Default Great Site Vendor !!!

I ordered the Kicker Sound stage part #BL3Z-18808-G from Beau at Rogel Ford, for my `14 STX Scab early last month. After getting my UPS tracking number from Beau, I sat back & awaited delivery of my new system. Well, the package showed steady progress until it reached the West Chester Pa. UPS hub. After a few days, the package still showed that it was at West Chester, so I called UPS to see what was up. To make a long story short, that was as far as the package got. It vanished . I got back with UPS, who told me to get in touch with the shipper, which I did. I have to say that Beau was great to work with. He was right on top of the situation & sent me out another unit, while he dealt with UPS to try & figure out what happened to the first one. I`m pretty sure they did not "lose" it in the building, it probably went home in somebody`s trunk. It amazes me that people will put their job in jeopardy, just to swipe a box, but having worked in a USPS plant for 14 years, Iv`e seen it happen over & over. Anyway, I can`t say enough good things about Beau & Rogel Ford over the handling of my situation. Now I just hope I don`t screw up the install.

Quick Reply: Great Site Vendor !!!