Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Find a test user for China aftermarket Car multimedia navigation sytem for F150

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 11:08 PM
F150 Forum

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Find a test user for China aftermarket Car multimedia navigation sytem for F150

Are we the only vendor from China?

We are an vendor of China top brand car multimedia navigation,we have the new product car navigation for Ford F-150,but this is our first time to be the vendor in f150forum.com,so hope that we can share our good products to every friends here.mybe a testing use is the best way to introduce our product and ourself who name SundayBuy?here is our thought:

1,we need to find a testing user in the f150forum.com,and there will be 1 user only.

2,the testing user need to install the navigation and share the real process with photos in this forum to other members,to help every body know more about the unit,how it work,how it look and more.

3,for the testing user,the shipping is free!it worth around $70 because the carton box of this unit is big!

or any other suggestion for this program will be welcome and thanks!

and it has all-in-one function:

If you want to upgrade your original radio system with navigation,this will be your best choice - All in one car multimedia navigation system for f-150,it can fit to the truck from 2009 to 2013,original style,special design for the harness,just plug and play,and full with:
1,gps navigation
2,bluetooth - handfree and music
3,radio
4,dvd
5,usb,sd
6,ipod port
7,v-cdc
8,wi-fi or 3G for internet as option
9, 8.0inch HD touch screen,full control by finger
10,Dual-core A8 Chipset,fast respond!
11,for more,please check it here F-150 navigation system.or here are some of the photos for check

Old 12-10-2013, 08:09 AM

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

FYI, if your looking for a Beta tester, you might want to change your strategy. Offer the unit free to your tester and if it performs well, the write up they will provide, will prove invaluable. I doubt you will get anyone on here to pay that much for an untested product. However, if it proves to be a good product, you could sell a ton of them. Also, you need to list more specs on the product such as power output (RMS watts per channel), signal to noise ratio, etc. The other question is will it work with the Ford sync system.

Last edited by Schambo; 12-10-2013 at 09:17 AM.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:18 AM
F150 Forum

Originally Posted by Schambo
FYI, if your looking for a Beta tester, you might want to change your strategy. Offer the unit free to your tester and if it performs well, the write up they will provide, will prove invaluable. I doubt you will get anyone on here to pay that much for an untested product. However, if it proves to be a good product, you could sell a ton of them. Also, you need to list more specs on the product such as power output, connections, etc.
so kind for your suggestion!

actually it had been tested and installed in the truck by factory,and it works good!just not support Sync,so we need a truck without Sync for tester.

about free unit for tester,it is a really good idea!but it will be a problem to ship out the unit free at all for testing,it is around 600$,not 60$.hope that you can understand.And I have another thought about the tester - it will be free for the tester in the end:

1,place the order with full payment first as normal order.

2,install the unit and share in the forum to all members.

3,if the forum members read the sharing and place order in our site for total 10 pcs,we will refund 100% to the tester.

4,for the tester,he can return the unit without reason for refund 100% in 90 days!We will charge all the shipping in both side if the tester return for refund!

is it good idea?I think this is the best way for the sharer and what we can accept,how about it?

about the spec of the unit,it is too long,please read it by this link

speck for navigation f150

really thanks for your suggestion!

Last edited by sundaybuy; 12-10-2013 at 09:22 AM. Reason: too long text
Old 12-10-2013, 09:59 AM

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

That's a better incentive. Your problem is going to be the sync issue. Majority of the F150s sold here have sync system installed. I know in my area, ever truck at dealers had sync system. Most of us would not be willing to lose the functionality of it. You should find a way to connect this system to the sync and you would have more interest. Good Luck.
The following users liked this post:
Toddman38 (12-11-2013)
Old 12-10-2013, 10:10 AM
F150 Forum

Originally Posted by Schambo
That's a better incentive. Your problem is going to be the sync issue. Majority of the F150s sold here have sync system installed. I know in my area, ever truck at dealers had sync system. Most of us would not be willing to lose the functionality of it. You should find a way to connect this system to the sync and you would have more interest. Good Luck.
yes,you are correct!but the factory need time to adjust the competibility of the Sync,it will be ready in the further.now we just can find the truck without Sync...thanks for your suggestion!hope we can find the tester whose truck without sync,thanks!
Old 12-10-2013, 11:53 PM

Received 158 Likes on 128 Posts

Beware !!!

He offered me a free test unit and when I took him up on the offer it was nothing but BS and excuses, not to mention the rude person in the web site's chat.....she just hung up on me.

I offered him to compare his unit against my Kenwood DNX890HD, I guess he got "cold feet".

Last edited by 71_340; 12-10-2013 at 11:56 PM.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:07 AM
F150 Forum

Originally Posted by 71_340
Beware !!!

He offered me a free test unit and when I took him up on the offer it was nothing but BS and excuses, not to mention the rude person in the web site's chat.....she just hung up on me.

I offered him to compare his unit against my Kenwood DNX890HD, I guess he got "cold feet".

hi,sorr,you are the same friend from ford-trucks.com?what is the difference from these 2 forum?we are both vendor of these 2 forum at true.

about your interesting to be our tester,it is really thanks for your help!

but there are many member here want to be the tester by now,we can accept 1 tester only,it is free to the tester to get this navigation,just need to post a report and review here to share the real with all of the member here.

in order to find the correct tester,we need to find:
1,the member account should be more than 1 year old by now in this forum.

2,the member's post record should be more than 1000 posts by now.

3,the member should be the "Senior Member" in the forum,if he is the "Supporting Member" for f150forum.com will be the best.

thanks for all again,this is a costly device,I think this is fair to every member in this forum and to sundaybuy,is it?

if you are the tester we are looking for ,please PM me,thanks!
Old 12-11-2013, 10:24 AM

Received 158 Likes on 128 Posts

Point is that you agreed to send the test unit free of charge and then backed out.

No big deal, good luck with your business venture, just be straight upfront the next time.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:41 PM
F150 Forum

Originally Posted by 71_340
Point is that you agreed to send the test unit free of charge and then backed out.

No big deal, good luck with your business venture, just be straight upfront the next time.
thanks for your interest for the testing,but it will be a risk for us to send to a member as free charge,you were in our side,you can understand me.

we don't change our mind,we just need to adjust the program and let it go smarter.in the beginning we find the tester with full payment,and now it is free but need to be the member who give us Confidence,but not just a joy,actually it is not free as "free gift",we need a tester who can install and give a full report,hope that you can understand.the member as we request is our Baseline,so hope you can understand!

if you are in my side,you know what I say,thanks
Old 12-11-2013, 08:27 PM

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

I think this should say "Looking for Buyers'. I've seen these guys make similar posts on other car forums....

Quick Reply: Find a test user for China aftermarket Car multimedia navigation sytem for F150