Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Drive Speaker won't work?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 03:26 PM

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Drive Speaker won't work?

Ok, so first off, any help would be appreciated. I have a 2012 F150 STX with no Sync. I have installed (4) pioneer door speakers and ran all new 16 gauge from all of them to a 4 channel amp that then have 2 sets of components running to the back of the headunit where my PAC-FRD24 unit is. The problem is that my front drivers side spealer wont make any noise except some highs when the equalizer is turned all the way to front left and static. The right passenger is exact opposite. It plays super loud and picks up everything. I have everything tuned on my amp so that they should be equal and pick up the different frequencies. I have checked all my cables and ran new. I have checked ALL door speakers and they all work and my amp works just fine since I tested that also. I can confirm that it is either the PAC or the actual HU, because I connected my mp3 player directly to the rca cable an adapter that plugs into my mp3 and VIOLA everything was clear and crisp with no static and everything was equal volume both left and right. Does anyone have any ideas what would be making the PAC do this? or is it the HU? Thanks
TITLE should be driver, oops

Quick Reply: Drive Speaker won't work?