Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Axxess Aswc-1 volume loud on start up

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 02:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Axxess Aswc-1 volume loud on start up

I finally upgraded my stereo with a touch screen navigation unit. I also installed the Axxess aswc-1 steering wheel control unit. I followed the instructions for my 2008 Lariat. The issue is when I start the truck; the volume on the radio is very loud. I triple checked the wiring and all connections are solid and correct. I called the customer service line and the guy I talked to was not pleasant at all, he sounded like I inconvenienced him. He told me that it was the volume setting on the head unit, that was not the case. I updated the software version of the Axxess unit, same problem. Does anyone have any idea what will fix this issue? All help is greatly appreciated.
Old 02-07-2016, 05:00 PM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam Shipwreck Nagle
I finally upgraded my stereo with a touch screen navigation unit. I also installed the Axxess aswc-1 steering wheel control unit. I followed the instructions for my 2008 Lariat. The issue is when I start the truck; the volume on the radio is very loud. I triple checked the wiring and all connections are solid and correct. I called the customer service line and the guy I talked to was not pleasant at all, he sounded like I inconvenienced him. He told me that it was the volume setting on the head unit, that was not the case. I updated the software version of the Axxess unit, same problem. Does anyone have any idea what will fix this issue? All help is greatly appreciated.
What HU did you use?
Old 02-08-2016, 10:32 AM

Jensen VX7020
Old 02-08-2016, 10:56 AM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Jensen VX7020
Should work. I would reset it and try again. Or maybe you have a bad unit.
Old 02-08-2016, 12:43 PM

Thank you for the suggestion.
Old 08-09-2016, 04:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just in case anyone else is searching for the fix for this issue. Turn the volume **** and then immediately hold it in until it beeps. That sets the default sound level. Another explanation

Quick Reply: Axxess Aswc-1 volume loud on start up