Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Audison Bit Ten Custom tune

Old 10-05-2014, 01:22 AM
On down the highway

Received 1,665 Likes on 1,088 Posts

Default Audison Bit Ten Custom tune

Anybody get one... Is it worth it?
Went back to my dealer yesterday to get the sound tweaked a little. It sounds pretty good right now, but the shop planted a seed in my head. Said they could custom tune it just for my gear, speakers and cab. What they do is strap 5 microphones to each the drivers and passenger seat headrest. then they run a test where it measures the sound and tailors it exact for your vehicle.. they set it for the 2 custom presets, one would be driver only(a) and (b) would be when I have a passenger. Its supposed to give 100 percent sound presented thru the system exactly as it was meant to be heard.
Said it takes 2 hours so it wouldn't cost more than 50 bucks, so i wanted to know if anyone had this done... and does it work?
thanks

Last edited by Truckin; 10-05-2014 at 01:25 AM.
Old 10-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Gimpy

Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts

I have an audison bit ten. Very nice unit. For tuning mine I did not use any mics but I have done this using alpines imprint sound processor. I prefer setting up everything myself. It's not that difficult to do all the time correction measurements and set your gains and crossovers if you know what your doing. The most time consuming part of the bit ten is your eq. You have 3 separate eq's to set up for your system. Either way it is going to sound great so if you have the 50 bucks, get them to do that part but you should be in your truck when setting up the eq.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Audison Bit Ten Custom tune