Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Aftermarkrt wiring harness

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 08:30 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Aftermarkrt wiring harness

Hey guys I have a 2013 screw with factory navigation and Sony 10 speaker plus subwoofer system. I'm looking to add a two channel amp and a four channel amp with a audio control lc6i. Is it feasible to hook into every speaker wire or just the front left and right okay. And Where can I find a wiring harness where I can retain my Bluetooth sync and camera functions with my factory head unit that I'm keeping thanks guys
Old 11-11-2013, 10:41 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 13TuxEco
Hey guys I have a 2013 screw with factory navigation and Sony 10 speaker plus subwoofer system. I'm looking to add a two channel amp and a four channel amp with a audio control lc6i. Is it feasible to hook into every speaker wire or just the front left and right okay. And Where can I find a wiring harness where I can retain my Bluetooth sync and camera functions with my factory head unit that I'm keeping thanks guys
I just completed my install on my 13 Screw non-nav/sync system. As long as you hook the lc6i after the factory sony amp you will retain all functionality of the factory head unit. Th only limitations with hooking into just the front L/R speaker outputs is the loss of the ability to fade fwd/rear speakers. If that doesn't bother you the it really simplifies the install. The front speakers provide a full range signal so no worries on the sound quality. As far as a harness goes, they don't make one for the non-sony factory system so I just soldered and heat shrinked the connections. Another option would be crimp connectors if you don't feel comfortable soldering. Hope this information helps you through your install. It was almost like ford had us in mind when they designed these trucks. This was the easiest vehicle I have upgraded the audio on install wise.

Quick Reply: Aftermarkrt wiring harness