Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

2013 SuperCab Sub Install

Old 01-30-2013, 09:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 SuperCab Sub Install

Hey everyone, I am ordering a 2013 STX SuperCab to pickup when I return from Afghanistan. However, I have a full system setup in my car that I will move to the truck. The problem is my JL 10W6V2, and where to mount it. It's to big to fit under the back seat, so I was thinking about building a box to replace the bottom half of the jump seat and attach the folding top half to it so I can have a hidden box. Is there enough space to build a sealed box there with the demensions listed below? Also, I could use some ideas for a cupholder since this box will take away the factory ones. Thanks for your help.

Downfiring Sealed box specs

H: 12"
W: 12"
L: 14"

What I will be moving from my car

- JL Audio C5-650 Components up front
- JL Audio C5-650x Coaxials in the rear
- JL Audio HD 900/5 Amplifier
- JL Audio 10W6V2 Subwoofer

- I have a Pioneer AVIC x930bt in the car, I don't know if I will take that out of the car or not. In dash Navi is nice with as many road trips as I take.

Last edited by SUBLURU; 01-30-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:05 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So you have one JL 10w6v2? it shouldnt be too hard to build a box for that to fit under the seat. I just got a new f150 and after looking all around the internet i found out that the fox acoustics foxbox has some pretty good reviews, and itll fit under your back seat unless ive completely mistaken your truck model.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2013 SuperCab Sub Install