Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

2013 F150 XLT 4.2 screen

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 10:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 F150 XLT 4.2 screen

Been reading for a few days and like to know if there is a wire harness out yet that I missed and wire diagram, need to know if my tweeters have there one wire coming from the head unit or branches off the door speaker, going to replace whole system and need to know what eq i need to buy. Right now im looking at Clean sweep but need to know if I need to get the addon for the highs signal, or buy 3sixty3 and have that do it all for me.

I dont many car audio installs, so I know what im doing just need the info to do it.

Thx for the help
Old 01-24-2014, 11:30 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The tweeters are wired in parallel with the mid bass 6x8's in the doors. I would go with the 360.3 or other dsp over the clean sweep. I run a 360.3 myself and love it. It comes with a bit of a learning curve but once you get familiar with tuning the sound quality you can achieve is amazing.
Old 01-25-2014, 12:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Set_da_Hook
The tweeters are wired in parallel with the mid bass 6x8's in the doors. I would go with the 360.3 or other dsp over the clean sweep. I run a 360.3 myself and love it. It comes with a bit of a learning curve but once you get familiar with tuning the sound quality you can achieve is amazing.
thx but I need to know what wires are my speaker signal wires so I can tap into them correctly coming out of the head unit

Quick Reply: 2013 F150 XLT 4.2 screen