Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

2012 f150 FDIM stuck on "f150 built ford tough" PLEASE HELP ME

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 10:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 f150 FDIM stuck on "f150 built ford tough" PLEASE HELP ME

i just bought a 2012 f150 and its awesome, i love the damn thing. my problem is none of the radio controls are responsive on the dash or the steering wheel. it has sync and that doesn't work either. i want to try finding the solution before committing to taking off work and going to the dealer to have it fixed. any ideas? its a factory radio with no add-ons. the display just reads "f150 built for tough" along with the first letter for direction and the ext temp. I've checked all the fuses and researched everything i could think of, PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Old 07-23-2016, 09:41 AM

Received 238 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by Matty Guu
i just bought a 2012 f150 and its awesome, i love the damn thing. my problem is none of the radio controls are responsive on the dash or the steering wheel. it has sync and that doesn't work either. i want to try finding the solution before committing to taking off work and going to the dealer to have it fixed. any ideas? its a factory radio with no add-ons. the display just reads "f150 built for tough" along with the first letter for direction and the ext temp. I've checked all the fuses and researched everything i could think of, PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Someone will be along shortly to help you I'm sure. This is a very active forum, though I have never been in this section. Good luck
Old 07-23-2016, 10:46 PM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by Matty Guu
Did you try pulling the radio fuse or disconnect the battery? Worth a try

Quick Reply: 2012 f150 FDIM stuck on "f150 built ford tough" PLEASE HELP ME