Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

2010 Screw Audio help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 11:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2010 Screw Audio help!

Okay, for starters, we all know the stock system blows.....and mines obviously no exception. I have a single unit/single CD player, and im not worried about it right now.....down the road i'd like to put in a touch screen/dvd/nav player. Rigth now though, the sound is KILLING me....its god awful, so I am wondering what are some quality but fairly inexpensive speakers to throw in the front (I don't have rear speakers), and maybe consider a sub/amp in the back........the sub/amp isn't nearly as important as to just get a decent sound up front...my total budget for everything is right around $300, which is probably two low to get the sub/amp too, but you never know...i literally know NOTHING about car audio, so any help si appreciated!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You have a Super Crew with no rear speakers??? Anything is better than stock alot of people are using Infinity Speakers as replacements.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hertz Comp

I have Hertz Components in my SCAB. You can only find them on ebay, really no where else because they are Italian Made, Depending on which ones you get, your gonna save a lot of money on ebay. For example, I have the HZ ESK 165's (100W RMS, 200W PEAK). Local Shop Price: $299.99 and Ebay: $154.99. They sound amazing, pair them with the sub/amp and you wont be disappointed.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe it has rear speakers? I don't see them, there is a silver bullet type grill thing on the rear doors, maybe theyre behind them.....I suppose I should look, whats the stock speaker size....front and rear?
Old 09-09-2010, 03:36 PM

Received 144 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by God of Thunder
maybe it has rear speakers? I don't see them, there is a silver bullet type grill thing on the rear doors, maybe theyre behind them.....I suppose I should look, whats the stock speaker size....front and rear?
6"x8" for both front and back.

You have rear speakers, unless someone took them out.

Quick Reply: 2010 Screw Audio help!