Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

2010 Lariat Screw w/Sony complete overhaul questions.

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 10:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Lariat Screw w/Sony complete overhaul questions.

Im getting ready to replace everything in the truck and just want to clarify a couple things. I already have a kenwood ddx573 I believe it is for the head unit. I have several amps that I'm removing from my boat for my winter project to completely redo the interior and stereo system on the boat that I will probably use instead of buying new. Probably use the Infinity Kappa K5 for the truck and buying Kappa components for front and coaxial for rear doors. My biggest question is on wiring harness. I know I need the maestro because I want the gauges feature. But what wiring harness do I need? Most of them say that they retain factory amps but I'm bypassing everything. Just want to make sure I have everything on hand before I start tearing things apart. The other question is on the dash kit. Crutchfield doesn't help because it shows that I can only use a single din radio. There are 2 colors, curly maple and Milano maple and not sure which I have. Its a 2010 Lariat with black leather and wood grain. I sure would appreciate any help to get these things ordered. Thanks a bunch.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:36 PM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by Nutcase1976
Im getting ready to replace everything in the truck and just want to clarify a couple things. I already have a kenwood ddx573 I believe it is for the head unit. I have several amps that I'm removing from my boat for my winter project to completely redo the interior and stereo system on the boat that I will probably use instead of buying new. Probably use the Infinity Kappa K5 for the truck and buying Kappa components for front and coaxial for rear doors. My biggest question is on wiring harness. I know I need the maestro because I want the gauges feature. But what wiring harness do I need? Most of them say that they retain factory amps but I'm bypassing everything. Just want to make sure I have everything on hand before I start tearing things apart. The other question is on the dash kit. Crutchfield doesn't help because it shows that I can only use a single din radio. There are 2 colors, curly maple and Milano maple and not sure which I have. Its a 2010 Lariat with black leather and wood grain. I sure would appreciate any help to get these things ordered. Thanks a bunch.
Upgrading a Sony system isn't as easy as just replacing the HU and adding amps and speakers. I would suggest that you do a search on this forum to see how others have done it. There isn't a wiring harness for a Sony

I searched for 2010 Sony and found 480 threads. Happy reading