Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

2002 f150 supercrew, how can I get the panels off to change the door speakers?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 11:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2002 f150 supercrew, how can I get the panels off to change the door speakers?

I plan on changing out the speakers on my
2002 f150. Has anyone done this before and possibly has a video tutorial on how to take the door apart to show the speakers? I couldn't find any on YouTube.
Also do you have ant recommendations on speakers? I found some Polk that look good and some pioneers. Nothing over $100 per pair.

Thanks!
Old 10-09-2010, 02:36 PM
NOM NOM NOM

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts

If I remember correctly.

You first pop off the small panel where you window and door lock switches are. It will lift straight up.I believe there is a screw behind it that you need to remove.

Then pop off the small panel behind the door opener lever thingey. It will come straight out at you.
There is another screw behind it that needs to be removed.

There are 3 screws along the very bottom of the panel that need removed.

Now you can lift straight UP on the door panel to remove it.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:13 PM

Thanks! I have already seen some instructions in how to do it but i was really hoping for a video tutorial on how to do it Ronald sureni don't break anything. Haha

(im not sure how my iphone auto corrected "to make sure" into "ronald sureni" lmao

Last edited by Cole3; 10-09-2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: iphone 4 is retarded
Old 10-10-2010, 09:58 PM

Its extremely easy. Pop off upper panel by window, remove screw, pop off small panel around door hande, remove screw, pop off window control panel, remove 7mm screw, there is 2 or 3 screws in the very bottom of the panel. Front has 3, rear has 2. Then just pull up on panel. You wont break anything. If you pull up and the panel doesnt come off, then you missed a screw. There is 5 in rear doors, 6 in front.

Quick Reply: 2002 f150 supercrew, how can I get the panels off to change the door speakers?