Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

WOO HOO - Im the latest F.N.G.!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Mother F'N CRAZY!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOO HOO - Im the latest F.N.G.!!!!!

hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. Im Justin, im 25, Live in a suburb of denver called Parker, CO.

You will have to forgive me for the next few weeks as this is a new transition for me over to the dark side (Im a chevy guy).

Anyway, just got an 08 F150 Supercrew FX4 with the 6.5' bed (no one seems to think that they ever made a super crew with a 6.5'). All shadow Gray with the gray headlights too. Black leather interior, fully loaded sans Nav.

A little history, I am pretty much known as "That Guy" by anyone that knows me and most that dont. I am generally a neusence (sp?) but entertaining nonetheless - hense the nick name.

I like to do a lot of different things (get ready for the cliche) but mainly like anything with an engine that can hurt me.

I used to be an MECP Certified installer for mobile audio/video and have done systems in vehicles for the likes of many Denver Broncos players including Harold Hasselback and Detron Smith **A** HOLE BTW** (not sure if they are still with the broncos - im not a football guy) and have competed in DB Drags with my own vehicles.

I am also a pilot but i have not been in the air in a few years.

I am the General Manager / VP of an aviation consulting firm here in denver of which i am also 25% owner. My main function - or so it would seem - is IT though as we have a rather extensive Infrastructure that needs constant manitenance.

Some of my many other vices include RC vehicles (Cars and Helis), graphic design, web site administration and design, automotive painting (mostly motorcycles), motorcycles, ATVs, go-karts, and general fabrication.

Past and present vehicles:
Presently:
2008 F150 Supercrew FX4
- truxedo tonnaeu cover, bed mat, Alpine W205 6.5" in dash touchscreen HU with nav, bluetooth, sat radio, backup camera. Otherwise stock
2005 Chevy Colorado Z71 (soon to be the wifes)
- Truxedo Tonnaeu Cover, Stainless Nerf Bars, Stainless Bullbar w/ 5" 65w lights, line-x, Rancho 5000 on all 4 corners, 2" susp. lift sitting on 32x11.50s, K&N, stock headunit pushing custom speakers on all 4 corners and a pheonix gold 250w amp pushing 2 DVC 8s in a hidden box, Carbon Tail lights
2004 Saturn Ion II (the wifes)
- bone stock except 2 12" Infinity Perfects pushed by an 800w Pheonix Gold and black "euro" tails (if it was a honda that would be worth like 40hp right there)
2007 Kawasaki EX250 Ninja "The Ninjette" (The Wifes)
- Everything has been tinkered with
2007 Victory Hammer S
- 8-ball / stage-1 package, 6-piston brembo brakes, 250mm rear tire
2007 BMW R1200GS
- BONE STOCK
1979 Honda FL250 Odyssey
- 94 Polaris 440 twin snowmobile engine, full custom built to spec exhaust, custom roll cage
1979 Honda FL250 Odyssey
- 03 Polaris 340 twin snowmobile engine, full race tuned custom built exhaust, custom roll cage in the workings
1980 Honda FL250 Odyssey (a work in progress)
- 80 John Deere CCW 400 twin snowmobile engine, no exhaust yet, Full 4-wheel independent long travel (12.5" of travel rear, 7.5" front) suspension.

Past:
1992 Pontiac Grand Prix LE Sedan
- Full GPT body cladding, quad bucket seats, 17" enkei wheels, custom built coil over adjustable suspension, dual Flowmaster 40s (obnoxious, i hated them), full system with 3 - 12" Xtant woofers, Integra spoiler (looked really good actually), custom built Strut tower braces front and rear, cold air intake, 5% tinted windows, Poly engine mount bushings, Catco hi-flo cat.
1992 Plymoth Duster Sedan
- pretty much stock with a system
1995 Honda CBR600F3
- Full Track setup, Yosh RS-3 stainless exhaust, 520 conversion, Cams, heads, pistons, gears, brakes all tricked, Ohlins front and rear, custom paint
1998 Honda CBR600F3
- Yosh RS3 Tri-oval Carbon exhaust, Carbon Front Fender, Carbon Hugger, Airtech race bodywork with solo-seat, corbin gunfighter seat, custom paint
2001 Suzuki TL1000-S
- D&D Polished Alum. high mount exhaust, Custom Paint
1984 Honda VF750F
- Cobra F1 Pipes, custom paint, custom broken chain that broke the oil pump out of the engine block mod!
1984 Honda VF1000F
- 85 VF1000R front and rear end including wheels, suspension, ect. Yosh Special edition dual alum. exhaust.
1982 Yamaha XZ550 Vision
- UGLY mod!, got this one on a deal gone bad with a room mate.
1985 Kawasaki GPz 900 Ninja
- Custom Paint - The original Top Gun!

Well thats about it. You pretty much know my whole history now.

hope this new F150 works for me, although i must say that 2 days ago i discovered that in a car wash, i dont stay dry... not too impressed about that, but otherwise seems like a great truck. Will get pics once i find the cord to my camera.

So who else in colorado?

- J
Old 02-08-2008, 07:06 PM

Received 107 Likes on 18 Posts

Welcome to the site!

How do you like that Alpine HU? I've been looking around and it looks like a Kenwood 6019 might be my best option, especially price wise.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

welcome to the site, now lets see some pictures of all of that stuff.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Mother F'N CRAZY!

well its not as user friendly as i had hoped, but the main reason i chose it is A) it was that or eclipse from my supplier, he didnt stock kenwood or Pioneer, and B) it has the removeable handheld GPS that i can use on the bikes.

I have only had it for 2 days now and both days i had to work so i have not really had a chance to tinker yet.

- J
Old 02-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Mother F'N CRAZY!

oh, and on a side note, i will admit, the ford is a "Company" vehicle... but my signature is on the paper work!
Old 02-08-2008, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by ImRickJamesBitch
well its not as user friendly as i had hoped, but the main reason i chose it is A) it was that or eclipse from my supplier, he didnt stock kenwood or Pioneer, and B) it has the removeable handheld GPS that i can use on the bikes.

I have only had it for 2 days now and both days i had to work so i have not really had a chance to tinker yet.

- J
Does it have an option to hook up a seperate GPS system to it and use it as a screen basically? Using a mini usb to connect the two.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:15 PM

BTW the supercrews with the 6.5' bed was an option starting in 06.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Mother F'N CRAZY!

Originally Posted by LovetheTide
Does it have an option to hook up a seperate GPS system to it and use it as a screen basically? Using a mini usb to connect the two.
it has a USB interface option but im not sure about an external GPS device....

and pics as requested:
my 95 CBR

The piston out of my 95 CBR

my 98 CBR

The Pontiac before the body cladding

The REAR seats in the pontiac

I will have to wait on the rest as i need to find my camera cable - or if i can tie into my office computer as i have the pics on there.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Mother F'N CRAZY!

And some more.... more to come!

One of the CBR F4i's that i painted

Another F4i that i painted and polished frame on. This bike was completely wrecked when i got it.

and this is me doing a stopie on a loaned dirt bike.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Mother F'N CRAZY!

Originally Posted by LovetheTide
BTW the supercrews with the 6.5' bed was an option starting in 06.
hahaha, the parts guy didnt seem to think so when i got the bed mat.

**EDIT
haha, i just realized in dont have any pics of my on a bike with both wheels on the ground.

Last edited by ImRickJamesBitch; 02-08-2008 at 07:32 PM.

Quick Reply: WOO HOO - Im the latest F.N.G.!!!!!