Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

It took 55 years but..

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2016, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It took 55 years but..

I finally got my F150. I've been driving a Honda Ridgeline, but I am going to need more towing capacity so now I have it. I was worried my F150 might not fit in my garage, but it does! Without the power fold mirrors it wouldn't. I'm getting used to driving the turbo, but that's half the fun. I pulled my boat for the first time yesterday, and it was a breeze. I'm a long-time Boeing engineer in the Seattle area, and look forward to reading lots of information on this site.
Old 05-21-2016, 04:33 PM
GDN

Received 75 Likes on 67 Posts

Welcome to the Ford club and to the treasure trove of information here for you to absorb. Stay away from a thread called "Mods to do under $50" - you start reading through there and you'll spend several hundred in a hurry having fun making small changes to the truck just to make it yours.

I've never been a fan of the Ridgeline, but I know a few that have had them - all loved them, don't think you'll look back though - between the pure ride quality and power of the truck, it's amazing.

Oh - and we all like pics of trucks, even if they do look like many others around. Show it off.
Old 05-22-2016, 01:54 PM

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Welcome the forum nevadan! Congratulations on getting your F150. When you get a chance, post a few pics. Like GDN mentioned, we all like to see other members trucks.

Quick Reply: It took 55 years but..