Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Slvrfx8951. New to Forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 05:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slvrfx8951. New to Forum

I have a 2007 F150 XLT Super Crew with the 4.6 V8. I love my truck, but have developed a problem. The individual widow switches for passenger and both back doors won't open the windows. I just replaced the master control on the driver door. The switch to power on and off the individual door switches is receiving power and when switch is on it is sending power. No power is getting to the passenger or back door switches. I took all the switches out an tested. they are good. All the windows open when I use the driver side master control. Does anyone have an idea of what I should check next ? I also checked fuse 14 and 15 and both are good.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:13 PM
Senior

Received 119 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Slvrfx8951
I have a 2007 F150 XLT Super Crew with the 4.6 V8. I love my truck, but have developed a problem. The individual widow switches for passenger and both back doors won't open the windows. I just replaced the master control on the driver door. The switch to power on and off the individual door switches is receiving power and when switch is on it is sending power. No power is getting to the passenger or back door switches. I took all the switches out an tested. they are good. All the windows open when I use the driver side master control. Does anyone have an idea of what I should check next ? I also checked fuse 14 and 15 and both are good.
Welcome to the site There is switch (Window lockout) in the drivers door Connections may not be seated
Hope that helps

Last edited by GhostriderI; 09-07-2015 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Correct my statement

Quick Reply: Slvrfx8951. New to Forum