Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Real world fuel economy and reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 07:53 PM

Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Real world fuel economy and reviews.

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I've been an active member of the ridgelineownersclub.com for about 5 years. I'm considering trading up to a Platinum F-150 and would like some real world input & reviews.

My main questions are; what are the actual, everyday numbers as they relate to fuel economy... I'm a conservative driver, (most of the time) and have attained and average of 15 city and 20 hwy with the Ridgeline. I expect the mileage to be a bit lower... But how much lower???
And secondly, what time of city ride should I expect. I went for a test drive in New Jersey and felt the rear shuttered a bit more than the Honda, but that is to be expected... Otherwise the truck rode well.

Any advice or input would be much appreciated... I have searched the forum already for the answers to my questions, but everyone drives differently and expects different things from their trucks... I'm a DIY'er, motorcyclist(Harley), occasional towing(car trailer)... But I'm very gentle and don't abuse my trucks..

Thanks in advance
Tom
Old 10-15-2010, 12:43 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Welcome to the forum lots of good info here .. ... i would search the 09 and newer section... might even post a thread there they will help you out.... hope to see you stay around

Quick Reply: Real world fuel economy and reviews.