Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Proud new owner from spokane wa

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 01:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Proud new owner from spokane wa

Hey everyone i just picked up a 93 ext cab f150 the other day. Thing was in pristine condition, and has only 92k on the odometer!!!! This thing looks almost brand new!! Anyways like it said in the title i'm from spokane wa so if there is anyone around my area hopefully we can maybe meet up and see each others trucks? Got some future plans for it when the funds permit. First things first i need to get a tow package for it. My main reason for wanting a 1/2 ton was solely for the purpose of using it. I wanted to be able to have a load capacity that allowed me to put whatever i could fit in the back. Mainly yard crap for the dump, or if i need to go pick up a couch or bed pr anything really. And i wanted to be able to pull a trailer. I may not need a truck every day of my life but it is very convenient to have something capable when i do next is gonna be cosmetics mostly leveling kit and probably some 33's. source some carpet and bucket seats/center console. My biggest question right now is minus an exhaust and possibly better flowing intake system what can i do power wise to give it a better fighting chance of pulling a flatbed trailer with my 79 toyota pickup on it? Sorry for all the writing but hopefully it was informative enough to answer possible future questions if not just ask away, and thanks for any future info all of you may have
Old 01-18-2013, 11:45 AM

Received 1,180 Likes on 1,070 Posts

welcome and nice truck!!

Quick Reply: Proud new owner from spokane wa