Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Newb saying "hi"

Old 12-26-2009, 04:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newb saying "hi"

Hello, my name is Mark, and I recently acquired a 94 F-150.

I've never been much of a truck guy, or Ford guy for that matter, but I got this truck from my brother in law for an price I couldn't refuse.

I live in Texas, near San Antonio, but recently moved there from Grand Rapids, MI where I lived for about 20 years. I own my own auto customizing/restoration shop and do everything from collision work to custom body mods and paint, as well as car audio and window tinting. I don't do much mechanical work as I've never been very talented at it and do not enjoy it. I'd rather sand bondo all day than get greasy LOL.

Anyway, I am up in MI right now, not only to see family for Xmas and buy this truck, but I am also buying a trailer to haul the rest of our belongings that didn't make the move to TX when we left MI a couple years ago back home.

I do have a bit of a problem tho, that I need to get fixed before we drive back to TX in a week. The wipers haven't worked on the truck for a while and I am trying to figiure out the problem....

https://www.f150forum.com/f10/newb-q...-wipers-39988/

Hopefully someone can help point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for your help, and I look forward to getting to know everyone. I'm sure I'll have plenty of more questions when I get the truck home since I plan to replace all the rusty panels, paint it up nice, and dress it up.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:12 PM
December 2009 TOTM!

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Welcome to the site.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Newb saying "hi"