Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

New from Tampa

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 11:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default New from Tampa

Hello Everybody,

I have been reviewing the forum for the past few weeks, everybody seems to be quite helpful. I have several questions for when I finally make the leap to owning a ford truck again. I had a 2003 F150 Lariat which I loved but had to sell it financial reasons. I am again ready to be a ford truck owner looking forward to purchasing a 2010 F-150 lariat, 2 wheel drive.

I am retired from the US Army MP Corps (22 years), and currently (go figure) a Police Officer in the Tampa, FL area. If anybody has any questions I am here for the asking.

Last edited by FLAGreg5.0; 09-17-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: edited
Old 09-17-2010, 12:34 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for your service to the country and thanks for doing the job you're in. I was in 7 years during the Viet days and worked as a mechanic since. I just retired from a local government job working on Police vehicles. I definitely understand what your new job entails. I wouldn't have the patience to deal with some of the "animals" you have to deal with. I understand the reason for the cage.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rtg143
Welcome to the forums. I wouldn't have the patience to deal with some of the "animals" you have to deal with. I understand the reason for the cage.
Thanks, its comic relief and oh yea it pays the bills.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Forever making payments..

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the forums, yes thanks for your service, and I also hail from Tampa. If you ever see my truck, and you pull me over.. I hope it's just to say Hi.

Quick Reply: New from Tampa