Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

New owner of Go-on3's truck

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 09:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default New owner of Go-on3's truck

After weeks of delays on my end I have finally committed to purchasing Go-on3's 2012 F150 FX2 Procharged truck. The owner Neil has been absolutely wonderful to work with and I can't say enough good things about the entire transaction so far. He has gone out of his way to bring the truck to Illinois and meet with me and has done more than I ever expected to make this deal work. I will be going to Kansas City in Friday to pick up the truck and then begin some of my own personalizing. I love the clean, mean look the truck has now and I only plan on adding to that look without overdoing it - I think Neil did an amazing job so far making the truck's stance, performance and overall look exactly how I want it so the only upgrades that I can think of will be brakes, maybe exhaust, and stereo. Brakes will be Baer 6 piston 15" two piece all around and I am thinking blue to match the underhood accents already in place. The exhaust will probably be solo one, and the stereo will be the IPAD mini setup I have seen others on this forum do. Beyond those changes I think the truck is perfect and I look forward to driving, enjoying it and learning/sharing on this forum.
The following users liked this post:
130428 (11-06-2014)
Old 11-05-2014, 07:02 PM
F150Forum Sponsor - SCT Dealer! 614 620-5050

Received 1,084 Likes on 877 Posts

Welcome to the F150 forum! Great to have you join!

Quick Reply: New owner of Go-on3's truck