Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New member from Toronto Canada

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 03:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry New member from Toronto Canada

I think I made a Big Mistake, Just traded in my 2008 F150 for a 2016 F150 super crew with the sport package. I am really disappointed with the quality of the aluminum body. If you stand back and look down the side of any new f150 truck at just the right angle in the proper sunlight you will more than likely see the factory stamp dents at all 4 corners of every door handles. Look even more carefully and you will then see the waves in the door panels. I have this plus 4 small dents at the very very bottom of my drivers door exactly were the factory hole was punch for rust proofing access. Tried to speak with someone at head office of Ford Canada and you can't get passed the well trained customer service reps.They have been trained to steer you back to the dealer to deal with any and all problems. Cant wait to see the Chevy commercial for this one!
Old 09-27-2016, 08:04 PM
Army Signals retired

Received 220 Likes on 190 Posts

Welcome to the site, from Kingston. Sorry to hear that your new F150 isn't making your cut. I for one am not very impressed with the new trucks only from hearing others on this site and their views and opinions on the truck too.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:42 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by cstrath
I think I made a Big Mistake, Just traded in my 2008 F150 for a 2016 F150 super crew with the sport package. I am really disappointed with the quality of the aluminum body. If you stand back and look down the side of any new f150 truck at just the right angle in the proper sunlight you will more than likely see the factory stamp dents at all 4 corners of every door handles. Look even more carefully and you will then see the waves in the door panels. I have this plus 4 small dents at the very very bottom of my drivers door exactly were the factory hole was punch for rust proofing access. Tried to speak with someone at head office of Ford Canada and you can't get passed the well trained customer service reps.They have been trained to steer you back to the dealer to deal with any and all problems. Cant wait to see the Chevy commercial for this one!
Lots of them have body defects just some people don't see it till later,around door handles is well known ,looks like a dent around the handle
And for Ford service you will never get to a top guy to talk to,all you get to talk to are a bunch of people all in one room like you purchased something from the TV ,like the people that bug you on the phone to try to cut your lawn.these ford service people know nothing.
Old 09-27-2016, 10:19 PM

Received 2,961 Likes on 1,649 Posts

Welcome TO...whenever Im in your town a trip to WVRST is always on the agenda...something about meat in tube form and fries cooked in duck fat with a cold brew always makes my day!
Old 09-28-2016, 04:02 PM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony

Quick Reply: New member from Toronto Canada