Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Member with New F-150 - Custom Yellow

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member with New F-150 - Custom Yellow

Greetings to everyone who has stopped by to see my ramblings.

I have been stalking this forum for about about a month, and already learned a lot about the inner-workings of my newly acquired F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4x4.

This truck was originally a group of approximately 7 which were ordered by the local dealer to be delivered to the Line-X spray-in bedliner company. However, there was a disagreement over the color.... Dealer says they ordered the color number they were given, customer says not the correct color..... Window sticker shows paint color option #01A, Paint Code W6642 Yellow.

Lucky for me, this was the last one left over from the liquidation of these trucks. It was configured with the factory towing package, and trailer brake controller. Due to my close relationship with the dealership, it being on the lot for a long time, and it being a daily reminder of a mess-up, they made me a GREAT deal.

The first options I anticipate will be:
  • Ceramic window tint on front side glass
  • Power side steps
  • Add SiriusXM to the audio system, or replace entire audio system with Kenwood receiver, which will give me the much desired/needed backup camera. (I'm spoiled with most everything else I drive has a rear camera)
  • Install antenna and Kenwood TM-D710 for amateur radio (ham) communications (alleviates boredom of long drives)

Thank you to everyone who participates in this forum, I have absorbed so much information.

Rob
KE4GNN
Attached Thumbnails New Member with New F-150 - Custom Yellow-80-rob_f150_yellow_sm_2f1805abb721ff0057076eee1b57d344768d8b83.jpg  
Old 10-16-2014, 02:29 PM
F150Forum Sponsor - SCT Dealer! 614 620-5050

Received 1,084 Likes on 877 Posts

Welcome to the F150 forum!

Quick Reply: New Member with New F-150 - Custom Yellow