Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

New member from Illinois!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post New member from Illinois!

Hi everyone. I recently became the owner of a great ford truck and ended up at this forum a handful of times while researching about my new (to me) truck and some cool mods I can do in the future.

Finally decided to make myself an account and join the community!

My Truck:
2014 XLT, 3.5L Ecoboost, Supercab, 402A, 6.5ft bed

I am a college student on a pretty tight budget, so my truck is currently stock. I only really use it for getting around town but look for any opportunity to use my truck for what its built to do.

Mod wise, I am looking to install a front leveling kit, cat-back exhaust, resonator delete, and aftermarket tail lights (possibly 3rd brake light) in the foreseeable future. Would also like to purchase a fairly nice bed cover and to lift the truck a few inches as well as new wheels and tires. However, these modifications are currently out of my price range at the moment.

I'd love to hear any mod recommendations I can do to my new rig!

Have some studying to finish up now. Looking forward to becoming a part of this community! See you on the forums!

The day I brought her home!
Old 11-02-2016, 07:38 AM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Thanks for joining
Tony
Old 11-03-2016, 07:50 AM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm a new member myself!! Welcome aboard!! Not sure if you're a fan or not......but congrats to the Cubbies for breaking the 108 yr curse!!!!
Old 11-03-2016, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by HKats
I'm a new member myself!! Welcome aboard!! Not sure if you're a fan or not......but congrats to the Cubbies for breaking the 108 yr curse!!!!
HUGE FAN!!! I'll be at the parade tomorrow morning! #FlyTheW
Old 11-03-2016, 05:38 PM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Good for you!! Enjoy brutha!!
Old 11-03-2016, 07:16 PM
F150 Forum

Received 79 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Feckl
Hi everyone. I recently became the owner of a great ford truck and ended up at this forum a handful of times while researching about my new (to me) truck and some cool mods I can do in the future.

Finally decided to make myself an account and join the community!

My Truck:
2014 XLT, 3.5L Ecoboost, Supercab, 402A, 6.5ft bed

I am a college student on a pretty tight budget, so my truck is currently stock. I only really use it for getting around town but look for any opportunity to use my truck for what its built to do.

Mod wise, I am looking to install a front leveling kit, cat-back exhaust, resonator delete, and aftermarket tail lights (possibly 3rd brake light) in the foreseeable future. Would also like to purchase a fairly nice bed cover and to lift the truck a few inches as well as new wheels and tires. However, these modifications are currently out of my price range at the moment.

I'd love to hear any mod recommendations I can do to my new rig!

Have some studying to finish up now. Looking forward to becoming a part of this community! See you on the forums!

The day I brought her home!
Hey man!

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new truck and the Cubs win! That was an insane series.

I'd love to help you out with whatever mods you need, that's what I'm here for!

Let me know what you're looking at and grab a catalog in the meantime, they're free! americanmuscle.com/f150catalog.

-Will
Old 11-16-2016, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by AMWill
Hey man!

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new truck and the Cubs win! That was an insane series.

I'd love to help you out with whatever mods you need, that's what I'm here for!

Let me know what you're looking at and grab a catalog in the meantime, they're free! americanmuscle.com/f150catalog.

-Will
Thanks for the link! Just requested to get one of the catalogs sent to me. Should be a good place to start looking for cool things to do.