Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Member - 2003 King Ranch

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 10:41 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default New Member - 2003 King Ranch

New member here and very excited about my new (to me) truck. I purchased a 2003 King Ranch 4x4 CC yesterday with only 79,000 original miles!

I've always loved the 10th gen Fords and it took me a long time to find just the right one. Went all the way to Tennessee from Kansas City to get it.

This is the first KR I've ever owned and the leather looks brand new in this thing front and back. Any tips on keeping it in that condition? Do I need to be putting a conditioner on it or anything to avoid using on it?

Also - any suggestions on where to get floor mats with the KR emblem? It didn't come with any and I'm not finding much on google searches

Old 02-19-2017, 08:27 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome and like the pic and all the best with your parts search!
Old 02-20-2017, 09:45 AM
F150Forum Sponsor - SCT Dealer! 614 620-5050

Received 1,084 Likes on 877 Posts

Welcome to the F-150 forum boards. Glad to have you join!

Got any fun plans for the truck? :-)
Old 02-20-2017, 10:27 AM

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Welcome to the KR club!

Very nice find you got there! The leather used in that gen KR ford is completely different than typical automotive leathers and requires different cleaning and treatment methods. I would read up on it thoroughly before attempting to clean and treat.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:06 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks! Plan for the truck is to basically give it some new life and keep it as close to factory as possible. Even though it is low mileage it lived a hard life and there are a lot of worn parts. I've already replaced the shocks which improved the ride quality tremendously and I'm trying to get it in the shop next week for new exhaust manifolds. It ticks and hums like a tractor right now and upon visual inspection those manifolds look like they've been at the bottom of the ocean for a few years! I'm not afraid of a wrench but there is no way I am tackling that. lol