Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New from Mass/NH

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2015, 03:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Mass/NH

Hi y'all. In all honesty...I'm a Chevy/GMC guy. And have had one or the other for the better part of the past 15 years....and now I took over a 2003 F-150 my father had that he barely drove and kept in the garage.

Will be having fun browsing around the site because I am not very aware of stuff concerning my truck. I knew a lot about my other trucks and what I could do to them, where as this one I'm not too sure of.

The truck I'm in now looks great, but has a lot of eye sores. All the custom work was done by the previous owner. My father and I are fairly sure it was in an accident which is how most of the work was done. Truck has solid dual exhaust, and sounds great. The paint is solid, (I am not a huge fan), but seems to have some fading near the front of the hood. The rims IMO, are cheap, nice 20's, but are chrome plated as they are peeling in parts.

I haven't been looking at customizing trucks in probably 10 years since I had my own GMC that I fixed up. So it'll be nice checking out some peoples nice Ford's.

For the record anyway, my father had an 88 F-150 on 44's back in the day haha. Immaculate truck, but got tickets GALORE and sold it.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:37 PM

Received 137 Likes on 121 Posts

Welcome! Glad to hear it was garaged... The weather up here isn't too forgiving, so I'm sure that definitely helped! Lots of great info on here, be prepared to open up your wallet though. Too much stuff that's really cool and tempting to do!
Old 08-10-2015, 11:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BostonBruins
Welcome! Glad to hear it was garaged... The weather up here isn't too forgiving, so I'm sure that definitely helped! Lots of great info on here, be prepared to open up your wallet though. Too much stuff that's really cool and tempting to do!
Thanks my friend. And yeah it will continue to be garaged during the winter.
Old 08-20-2015, 03:50 PM

Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts

Welcome Aboard!!