Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New guy

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy

Hey guys. I've been lurking around on the site for the past week 😊 but figured it was time to introduce myself and my truck.

2010 ford f150 xlt extended cab tan in color. Will post pics tomorrow or later in the week, whenever I get the chance.

Any cheap mods you guys know would be great! I've been thinking about replacing my map lights with LEDs but I can't find the right numbers 😞
Attached Thumbnails New guy-image-2573684720.jpg   New guy-image-4160803619.jpg   New guy-image-1044502865.jpg  
Old 12-30-2013, 11:28 PM

Default New Guy from South Arkansas

Hey guys. I've been lurking around on the site for the past week 😊 but figured it was time to introduce myself and my truck.

2010 ford f150 xlt extended cab tan in color. Will post pics tomorrow or later in the week, whenever I get the chance.

Any cheap mods you guys know would be great! I've been thinking about replacing my map lights with LEDs but I can't find the right numbers 😞
Old 12-30-2013, 11:28 PM

Default New Guy from South AR

Old 12-30-2013, 11:29 PM

Default First f150

Old 12-30-2013, 11:29 PM

Default First f150 pretty happy

Old 12-30-2013, 11:30 PM

Default Senior grad present

Old 12-30-2013, 11:34 PM

Default Hi im justin.

I've been lurking around the site for the past week, so I figured it was time to introduce myself.

I'm a senior in high school (south AR). First truck and I have to say I've only had it about a month and I couldn't be any happier. 2010 ford f150 extended cab tan in color. Will post pics later if I get the chance.

Also if y'all know any cheap mods that would be great! I'm already thing about replacing my map lights with LEDs but I can't find the right numbers 😞
Old 12-30-2013, 11:35 PM

Default Newbie

I've been lurking around the site for the past week, so I figured it was time to introduce myself.

I'm a senior in high school (south AR). First truck and I have to say I've only had it about a month and I couldn't be any happier. 2010 ford f150 extended cab tan in color. Will post pics later if I get the chance.

Also if y'all know any cheap mods that would be great! I'm already thing about replacing my map lights with LEDs but I can't find the right numbers 😞
Old 12-30-2013, 11:35 PM

Default Newbie from arkansas

Old 12-31-2013, 12:12 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Moved all your post into one thread.

Quick Reply: New guy