Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New and Frustrated

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2016, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New and Frustrated

Hi, noob as a member but been browsing the site for a while. I've got a 2011 F150 ecoboost that's had just about everything go wrong with it. Right now I'm getting the p0720 p0722 codes and the speedo going to 0 while cruising along at 60. I'd like to fix it myself but I think this repair might be beyond my skill level.

Appreciate the forum and glad to be a member finally.
Old 04-24-2016, 08:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New to this forum and I am completely lost on how to post or comment. But I just got a 2011 F150 XLT extended cab EcoBoost. So far so good but now I need ideas on lifting it and or leveling it. What is the best but for the money on lift kits. Any help is appreciated
Old 04-24-2016, 11:01 PM

Received 188 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by guntherdavis
Hi, noob as a member but been browsing the site for a while. I've got a 2011 F150 ecoboost that's had just about everything go wrong with it. Right now I'm getting the p0720 p0722 codes and the speedo going to 0 while cruising along at 60. I'd like to fix it myself but I think this repair might be beyond my skill level.

Appreciate the forum and glad to be a member finally.

Its somewhat common for the transmission output shaft speed sensor to fail on the transmission used in your truck. I believe accessing it requires removing the complete valve body from the transmission.

If you have to ask I'm assuming that is a job you probably don't want any part of.

You may want to check out this youtube video for reference

Quick Reply: New and Frustrated