Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New to the forum: just an old work truck

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 04:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forum: just an old work truck

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but I've been around other Ford Truck forums before. I thought I'd post pictures of Ol' Hoss. Hoss is a 2006 F-150 Xl work truck with the 4.2 V6 and the hard-to-find 5-speed manual transmission option. I bought him new and had the dealer locate him for me because I specifically wanted the 5-speed with these options:

Regular Cab (the only way they came anyway)
8' bed
3.55:1 Limited slip gear
AC
cloth seats
Towing package

Otherwise he's pretty basic with crank windows and carpet delete. Color is the Medium Wedgewood Blue with the Tan Cloth interior. Build date was November 23, 2005 at the old Norfolk plant, but I didn't buy him until March of 2006. Mileage right now is over 104,000 and it runs like new! I love this truck and doubt I'll ever part with it. It's still my daily driver, and for only being 2wd he's an absolute beast in the snow! As you can see, old Hoss has a few battle scars on him by now. I take care of him the best I can but I'm also not afraid to work him hard either. After all, it is a truck and that's what they're built for! A lot of guys may have fancier and more comfortable trucks, but I've always been a big fan of the "stripper" work truck theme.
Attached Thumbnails New to the forum: just an old work truck-2006-ford-f-150-hoss.jpg  

Last edited by the Rebel; 10-26-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Quick Reply: New to the forum: just an old work truck