Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New To The Forum

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2016, 10:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post New To The Forum

Just wanted to say hi to everyone at the forum, hope to learn a lot here, hope that I can give some advice as well with somethings I might know as well. Right now I have a issue of my own. I am a proud owner of a 94 F150 that I am in the process of restoring, not a lot that has to be done on it but a few things. I am having a issue with flickering headlights, I just put brand new headlights, taillights 3rd brake light and brand new headlight switch in and my headlights are flickering, I know i hooked up everything properly. I read somewhere on the forum about the wiring harness, well I looked at it today and there was a burned spot on it and the switch was hot so I would assume that this has got to be the problem, would it be better to change the harness or just change the connector on that particular wire? And if change the harness were would be a good place to get one.
Old 09-10-2016, 11:40 AM
No longer stuck in 2003

Received 120 Likes on 77 Posts

I'd change the harness but can't give you a recommendation on where to best get one. Check ebay and your local auto parts places.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:26 AM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Thanks for joining
Tony

Quick Reply: New To The Forum