Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New F150 Owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New F150 Owner

What's goin on fellas. I am 16 years old from Rome Georgia and am proud to say that a brand new black 2010 F150 is my first car/truck. So far I have put two low profile 10" subwoofers under the back seat and have many more plans for my truck. One of the main reasons I joined the forum was to get fellow F150 owners imputs on the additions I should make to my truck. Thanks and look foward to reading everyones' posts and seeing everyones' "babies."

Last edited by Straight F150; 03-31-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:08 PM
F150 Manic

Received 112 Likes on 111 Posts

Welcome to the site, got any pics of your truck?
Old 04-02-2011, 12:17 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Welcome to F150forum.com .. Lots of good guys and info here... Be sure to post some pictures
Old 04-02-2011, 01:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome. You asked about additions to your ride.... and that's a good reason to study this blog. I've noticed no trolls or spammers on this forum.

Got my 2006 Lariat 5.4 scab in February and thus far have added a Retrax rolltop bed cover. If you search the site you will find comparisons of tonneau covers ( and Myth Busters says no gas mileage improvement actually occurs). Because heat is a problem here in Texas, I also added window rain covers to match the existing hood bug deflector. That way I can leave the windows open a bit for ventilation. Also got a custom-sized sun shade. Weathertek floor mats keep the mud outside where it belongs.

I currently have a small pile of boxes awaiting a day for installation, all items inspired by this forum. I have Pilot Navigator halogen backup lights that fit up under the trailer hitch, which will get wired to the backup lights plus have their own switch to act as puddle lights for night loading. Also have Putco LED truck bed lights that fit up under the railings out of the way, and illuminate the bed (black bed liner at night tough to see cargo). Am awaiting Amazon's delivery of a Techo darn spelling P3 brake controller for towing. And just for fun a Bully trailer hitch cover in the shape of a propeller. The forum says they are plastic and break easily, but it will be fun while it lasts.

Quick Reply: New F150 Owner