Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New to the F150 Forum but not new to Ford!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 02:50 AM
Bobby

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts

Default New to the F150 Forum but not new to Ford!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

My name is Bobby I am 30 years old, I recently ordered a 2016 Ford F-150 this past week. I used to work in the sales department for Sam Galloway Ford in Fort Myers FL. That was when I fell in love with Ford trucks. I grew up in a Chevy family my whole life but when I started to learn more about the Ford brand I immediately fell in love. When I started working for Ford I immediately traded in my 2013 GMC Sierra 2500 gas motor for a brand new 2013 Ford F-350 Diesel. By far the best truck I have owed, until of coarse I take delivery of my new F150. However, when I got out of the car business to go back to school to pursue my masters degree I was forced to get rid of it A) because it was too big to fit inside the parking garages at school and B) I just wouldn't be able to afford it being on a tighter budget being a college student again. But I always said when I was done with school I would be getting another truck, and well since I'm graduating in 3 weeks, I thought this new F150 would be the perfect graduation present to myself and I am beyond excited!!!!!

So a little bit about what I ordered ...

2016 Ford F-150 XLT Supercab with a 5 1/2 FT Box
Oxford White with Grey Cloth

302A Package
FX4 Off-road Package
Trailer Tow Package
Chrome Appearance Package

Exterior Options:
Tailgate Step
Wheel well liner
20" Optional PVD Chrome Wheel
Drop in Bedliner

Interior Options
40/Console/40 Grey Cloth

First set of mods upon delivery:
K&N Intake
275/70/20 BFG Ko2
Black Ford Emblems (Front and Rear)
OEM Lariat Chrome Mirror Covers

Well I am excited to join the F150 community sorry for such a long useless post about me, since I don't have pics of my new truck yet I figured I would leave you with some of my F350 enjoy!

Last edited by 16FX4Sport; 05-03-2016 at 05:04 PM.

Quick Reply: New to the F150 Forum but not new to Ford!!!