Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Mornin' From Lincoln, NE

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 09:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mornin' From Lincoln, NE

Hello,

I'm always horrible with introductions, but I'll do my best!

My name is Trevor, I reside in Lincoln, NE. A few months ago I traded off my slammed 2000 Honda Civic EX (SI Clone) for my current vehicle, a 1992 F-150 XLT 2wd with a 5.0. It just turned over 130,000 miles last week.

I have to be honest, I have no idea what I was doing driving a civic, because wearing my regular attire, (Cowboy boots and a camo hat), really made me stick out in the ricer scene, lol.

Since the day I traded that car for this truck I have been leaps and bounds happier. I've never owned something that fits me so well. Since the trade I've bought a leveling kit, (yet to be installed), all new tires, (31 x 10.50s), and had true duals installed. I spent 3 days getting the wheels shined up, had to battle Nebraska's weather, and had the truck professionally detailed.

Before there was a bunch of fading all over the red, but now it looks brand new.

I suppose I'll save the future plans for a separate post as this is just an introduction. I'll try to get a few pics uploaded shortly! I hope to get to know you guys, and I plan on becoming an active user of these forums!

Thanks!

Trevor

Last edited by Trevor Karr; 09-13-2015 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Adding Pics
Old 09-14-2015, 02:17 PM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony

Quick Reply: Mornin' From Lincoln, NE