Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Love My Truck . . . but . . .

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 10:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Love My Truck . . . but . . .

Hello All,

For my birthday this past July I purchased a white Ford F150 FX2 V6-EcoBoost. I know you are not supposed to get attached to vehicles, however I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!

I thought I would forever be a Ford owner until a recent experience where my truck has not been starting every morning for the past week. Thankfully the truck has been at the dealership when this occurs, but they have not been able to identify what is causing this to occur. BUT the local dealership is unwilling to provide a loaner vehicle for an lease truck that has no modifications and is less than 6 months old - I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!

I joined this site to see if anyone is experiencing this issue and to see if there are possible remedies that have been tried, other than replacing the battery.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:47 AM
"Lifted"

Received 223 Likes on 200 Posts

Originally Posted by MI_BOI
Hello All,

For my birthday this past July I purchased a white Ford F150 FX2 V6-EcoBoost. I know you are not supposed to get attached to vehicles, however I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!

I thought I would forever be a Ford owner until a recent experience where my truck has not been starting every morning for the past week. Thankfully the truck has been at the dealership when this occurs, but they have not been able to identify what is causing this to occur. BUT the local dealership is unwilling to provide a loaner vehicle for an lease truck that has no modifications and is less than 6 months old - I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!

I joined this site to see if anyone is experiencing this issue and to see if there are possible remedies that have been tried, other than replacing the battery.
Some of the benefits of a new vehicle.. Cold weather?? Weak battery? Hope you get it straightened out
Old 01-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Not Important Enough

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Welcome to the site

Quick Reply: Love My Truck . . . but . . .