Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Long time viewer, first time member.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 11:34 AM
w00t w00t!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Long time viewer, first time member.

Hello there, folks. My name is Heath and I'm from Virginia Beach, VA. I've been on this forum a number of times over the last few years looking for help with any issues that arose with my 00' F150, and ive always found what i needed. So I figured "hey, what the heck? It's about time I joined up".
I come from a proverbial "Ford Family" i guess you could say. I dont know if it was intentional or not, but by the time I graduated high school my Dad, Mom, Brother, and I all drove a Ford suited to our needs. My dad has the Crown Vic, my mom has the big ol' Econoline 150 conversion, and my brother and I both drive f-150s (but mine is *totally* better ).

Even more interesting (and also unintentional) is the fact that the colors of each of our vehicles ended up being Red, White, Blue and Gold...seriously. How totally awesome is that?! (go USA!)
My f-150 is my first and only vehicle. You see, back when I was in 11th grade, my dad got into a dealership auction. That day he called me in the middle of class and gave me the price and specs. It was a little out of my price range (a used auto for 10.5k$ is a lot of friggan money in HS), but I told him to go for it anyway and I anxiously waited to see if we could get it. I didnt hear a single word any teacher said for the rest of the day...until my dad pulled up in the parking lot with my White/Gold 2000 f150 XLT lariat with a 5.4L triton v8. That was the day I learned what true love was: My Ford Truck.

...So over the last 5 and half years, whenever someone I knew needed to pick up a fridge, get around in the snow, or move to a new place, I was the guy they called. (Its nice to be needed. )

Anyways. That's my story. See you on the thread side!
Old 11-19-2010, 01:42 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Welcome to the forums..lots of good..info here.. be sure to post some pictures

Quick Reply: Long time viewer, first time member.