Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Just wanted to introduce myself

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 08:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Just wanted to introduce myself

Hi all,
My name's Pete and I just got a 1995 one-owner stock F150 (except for a Mallory HEI) with a 351 and 151,000 miles on it. It's an XLT, fully loaded, and has a matching camper top with bedliner. Technically it's Light Santa Fe Metallic (don't see many that color around) but it looks like copper to me. The two tone middle color is Colonial White. It has the 3.55 peg-leg rear and I had to rebuild the E4OD pretty much the first time I towed anything, but the truck is really really clean (no rips or tears inside, no oil underneath!!!). Very well maintained and I have all the maintenance records. I plan on keeping it a long time.

Car restoring is my hobby. But face it, I'm an old geek. So I worked on cars a lot while going to school a lot. Now I just have a few projects that'll keep me busy a long time. Stupid things happen when I think a problem looks easy, and I'll ask a lot of stupid questions... but at least I do searches first. The service manuals will be in my garage as soon as I can afford them (Wow they are expensive for this vintage of auto). I already appreciate all the help I've been getting on this site while I chase down a few codes and a slight miss going uphill. I love American cars and we are all American at our house. See y'all around.
Old 03-24-2016, 10:28 PM

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

Hey Pete, Where in Oklahoma are you at. My Dad was raised around Duncan and was an original Halliburton employee. Thanks and welcome!

Quick Reply: Just wanted to introduce myself