Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Just got my first F150

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 02:03 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Just got my first F150

Just got a 2005 F150 xlt 5.4 4x4.

Not my first truck or even first ford truck but it is my first full size truck and 4x4 truck. I have been wanting one for a while and then my SUV conveniently died so I had to go find one. Unfortunately to help finance it I had to sell my Mustang. Oh well, I had no time or money to do the restoration anyway and that part of my life died out a few years back. But I am looking forward to my first hunting trip in my new to me F150.

Let me tell you a bit about my truck other then what I already said. I am the third owner and it has 98K miles on it. The dealer just did a engine service, replaced back shocks, and a few other odds and ends. I got it about 2.5K under blue book and added in a 2year 24000mi Bumper to Bumper. I probably could have got one cheaper but I havent had much luck with private purchase cars in recent years. Anyway, the only addons are a Rhino Liner, a pioneer stereo that's a bit too out there for me, a KN air filter, and a remote start kit. It might have aftermarket exhaust but not sure. No rust to be found any ware on it, and only three scratches/dings that I can barely see. My wife found them, not me.

I have been reading through forums to get an idea of what to expect and plan my maintenance.

See you on the rood or in the woods.
Old 10-16-2014, 02:29 PM
F150Forum Sponsor - SCT Dealer! 614 620-5050

Received 1,084 Likes on 877 Posts

Welcome to the F150 forum!

Quick Reply: Just got my first F150