Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Just another TEXAN!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just another TEXAN!!!!

Hey y'all... This is my fist post; hopefully not my last. I have a beautiful ruby red 2008 FX2 Sport. She was a gift from my husband on the night before New Year's Eve in 2008. Went to Germany to spent the middle of our son-in-law's deployment with our daughter and came home to her name on front and back.... TX RUBY. We came to San Antonio from Germany in 2004. While I've always had some sort of Ford truck, I got my first pickup when we returned from Germany; a used 2003 F150. In November of 2008, I noticed my truck was making a "clunking" noise. Now, obviously that truck was not supposed to be clunking. It seems that someone had the bright idea to weld the drive shaft. Yep, welded the drive shaft. Wrong! and we have no idea why it was never caught until then. My husband found Ruby and the rest is history. My husband is my "forever soldier", with 55 years of collective service to our County. I am a very Proud Army Wife. I love fast cars, fast trucks, and Harley Davidsons. What else is there..... Oh, almost forgot. I am TexasRuby....
Old 09-01-2016, 11:39 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Welcome Texas Ruby!! Tell your husband thank you for his service to our country too! We just purchased a new to us 2013 F150 Platinum truck with about 68k miles. A friend called us to let us know he was trading it in on a new one so we jumped at the chance to trade our 2009 Silverado in on it at the dealership!Can't wait to learn all about the F 150 trucks on this forum.

Quick Reply: Just another TEXAN!!!!