Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

hi everyone

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 12:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hi everyone

im new to this site and have some questions i have a 93 ford f150 300 strait six e40d 4x4 recent work done after purchase. bought few months ago. new shocks all four, tune up, new exhaust Brakes all the way around. new rear axle seals bearing the whole shabang. also new floor pans. mostley neglected maintence by previous owners. Heres my predicament i love this truck its my very first truck. i recently moved from michigan to texas with it and know it shakes like mad only when i give it more gas or try to go up a hill. started about 3:00 am in arkansa on my way down there. seems like its slowly getting worse. also im torn between parting it out and fixin it i pretty sure its the trans. im willing to fix it. and have the know how but how much money is this gonna set me back also was thinking if i am gonna change the trans how hard would it be to swap to a v8 carbed with a c6 or can i keep my e40d. im just thinking if its cheaper then buying an e40d plus i get a v8.its got a rusty body but frame is solid like the day it rolled out the factory. 230000 miles. is it worth the work and money not as resale but a dependable truck and weekend wheeler. disapponted i guess thanks in advance guys and sorry for the long first post
Old 03-01-2010, 02:09 AM
Don of the F150 Family

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I cannot help you with your question but Welcome to the family
Old 03-02-2010, 03:06 AM
November 2009 TOTM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Welcome