Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Hello from Rochester, NY

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2016, 11:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hello from Rochester, NY

Hi,

I've been a member for a little while. A little over a year ago I was debating between an f150 and a rubicon unlimited so I was all over the forums learning what I could. I also wanted a Jeep since I was a little kid and ended up going that route at the time. Now we've decided to get a travel trailer so the Jeep got traded in on a truck. I pick up my '16 Lariat Screw, shortbed, 3.5 ecoboost this week. 502a, Black on black. Max trailer tow, 20" rims, double moonroof and the 36 gallon tank. I wanted the fx4 and a tailgate step but the packages pushed it just out of what I wanted to spend. I also wanted the 6.5 bed but I park in a very tight parking garage for work and wouldn't be able to fit in the spaces. I figured I could always add skid plates and maybe some bilsteins down the line, and one of the AMP research bed steps. I did get the dealer to add a spray bed liner for free which is nice. So the first order up is to grab a bakflip mx4 when I can.

Anyway, hello to everyone. Nice to finally be an actual member of the forum.
Old 08-29-2016, 03:20 PM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here
Tony
Old 08-29-2016, 07:13 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome from a former NY neighbor. I lived in the Buffalo area until I retired last year and moved down south. Living in Western Kentucky now!

There is some really GREAT info on this site, and everyone seems very helpful.

CONGRATS on the new F150!
Old 09-01-2016, 11:52 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ansaguy
Hi,

I've been a member for a little while. A little over a year ago I was debating between an f150 and a rubicon unlimited so I was all over the forums learning what I could. I also wanted a Jeep since I was a little kid and ended up going that route at the time. Now we've decided to get a travel trailer so the Jeep got traded in on a truck. I pick up my '16 Lariat Screw, shortbed, 3.5 ecoboost this week. 502a, Black on black. Max trailer tow, 20" rims, double moonroof and the 36 gallon tank. I wanted the fx4 and a tailgate step but the packages pushed it just out of what I wanted to spend. I also wanted the 6.5 bed but I park in a very tight parking garage for work and wouldn't be able to fit in the spaces. I figured I could always add skid plates and maybe some bilsteins down the line, and one of the AMP research bed steps. I did get the dealer to add a spray bed liner for free which is nice. So the first order up is to grab a bakflip mx4 when I can.

Anyway, hello to everyone. Nice to finally be an actual member of the forum.
Welcome and congratulations on your new truck!

Quick Reply: Hello from Rochester, NY