Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Hello from Nova Scotia

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 10:38 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Hello from Nova Scotia

Hey everyone,

I created this account a little over 4yrs ago when I was first looking for a truck. Well, here I am and the proud owner of a 2016 F150. Picked up my truck about 6 weeks ago and LOVING every minute behind the wheel.

When I first created this account I was looking for a 2012/13 F150. as fate would have it I couldn't get the exact truck I wanted and the only 1 within a 10hr drive from home sold 15mins after I called the dealership and asked them to hold it. The sales associate I was speaking to wasn't aware that there was a customer out in the lot and would end up buying said truck...shame too as it was a Black Scab Fx4.

On my commute back and forth to work I drive by a Ford dealership so I was constantly driving through their lot to see what was in. Coincidentally I also had to drive by a GM dealership..this one day a Black Z71 RCSB was rolling off of the car hauler. Being different(for my area) I was drawn to it. That was on a Thursday...Friday afternoon the keys were in my pocket.

I done my own thing to the Sierra...dual exhaust, HID/LED upgrades, 2.5" lift/level on the front/rear, aftermarket 18" black/machined wheels with 33" Duratracs..plus a few others. Back in February of this year my wife decided we didn't really need a truck, we I traded in on a SUV. As it turns out I had problems with the SUV and the dealership I bought it from was able to work out a deal and put me into something else.

That's when I lucked out and found this beautiful truck...I'll try to find some photos on my phone to post, but you all know what a 2016 F150 looks like in black LOL.

Mark

Last edited by Smoke Eater; 10-22-2016 at 10:41 PM.