Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Hello from KCMO

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 07:05 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Hello from KCMO

Hey everyone,

I have been skimming this forum almost daily for a little over the last year and a half before I bought my first F150 in June last year. Always been a big Ford fan, and still have my first car, an '09 Focus, that stays the daily driver. I am a plumber by trade, and am lucky enough to have a company vehicle, so my pickup gets to see a lot of garage time. I baby the hell out of it, although I'm not afraid to let it be a truck when the time calls for it.

It's a 2015 Lariat 501a SCREW, Ingot Silver, 4x4, 3.31 gears, 5.5' bed, and has about 10,700 miles on it at this point. I've added WeatherTech mud flaps and floor liners throughout, as well as an AVS bug shield and rain guards on the windows. Eventually would like to level it, get a spray in bed liner once I get the bed good and scratched up, as well as adding a tonneau.

I have definitely learned a lot about my truck here, and look forward to learning plenty more. Jumped on here late last week looking for reviews on tonneaus, trying to decide which one I wanted to get. Found the Peragon here and read pretty much every thread about it, was amazed at the level of customer service and how eager Heath was to help every customer. Then I found out about the forum discount (although I'm still not sure how much that is). I decided that was reason enough to sign up, and went ahead and did the $25 membership since I've gained so much knowledge from the site so far - all about supporting a good cause.

Hope to continue learning about the truck and have any questions answered that need to be, and to jump into other conversations now that I've finally signed up. Here's a picture of my baby loaded down with some fire wood:

Cheers,
Andrew
The following users liked this post:
peragon (09-26-2016)
Old 09-27-2016, 01:42 PM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Great looking truck

Tony

Quick Reply: Hello from KCMO