Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Half Breed

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 11:42 PM
97F-150XLT

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Half Breed

Thanks for the welcome, I currently own 97
F-150 [last truck was killed by a Deere, a John Deere that is}among other vehicles and am looking forward to comunicating with other Ford owners. Will be adding many extras over the next few weeks, including cat back duals, K&N air intake, Bed cover, vent shades and many more

Last edited by Half Breed; 03-02-2007 at 12:02 AM. Reason: unhappy with original copy sorry new to this
Old 03-02-2007, 12:38 AM
08 February TOTM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

to the site Half Breed, what a strange user name. Your not from WVA are you jk, wait a minute your username would would have been inbreed if so
Old 03-02-2007, 08:12 AM

Received 107 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by whitecrystal1
to the site Half Breed, what a strange user name. Your not from WVA are you jk, wait a minute your username would would have been inbreed if so
^haha i see whitecrystal i smaking new friends already

Welcome to the site!
Old 03-02-2007, 08:18 AM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I would go true duals, not the cat back duals.

Do we get to heer the story about that deere?
Old 03-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Jon

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

Half Breed...welcome to the site!
Old 03-05-2007, 06:48 PM
97F-150XLT

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Death by a ?Deere [John Deere} that is

Yes you did read the title right. I did work nights so one morning on the way home last may at the top of a rise in the road a very, very large John D. tractor with combine behind turned across in front of me. I swerved to miss hitting him & inthe process got in front on the tractor. The counter weight hit just the front drivers side wheel then the door then the bed and in the process spun me around into a power pole. The end results a totaled out Truck I had bought New and spent nearly 6 years customizing. The realy bad part is his Insurance only paid off blue book value even after producing all rec.'s So this time no new truck,just taking my 97 F-150 and starting all over again. My new saying is " Damm a John Deere"
Old 03-05-2007, 10:47 PM

Received 107 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Half Breed
Yes you did read the title right. I did work nights so one morning on the way home last may at the top of a rise in the road a very, very large John D. tractor with combine behind turned across in front of me. I swerved to miss hitting him & inthe process got in front on the tractor. The counter weight hit just the front drivers side wheel then the door then the bed and in the process spun me around into a power pole. The end results a totaled out Truck I had bought New and spent nearly 6 years customizing. The realy bad part is his Insurance only paid off blue book value even after producing all rec.'s So this time no new truck,just taking my 97 F-150 and starting all over again. My new saying is " Damm a John Deere"
That SUCKS!!!

Keep us updated on the mods

Quick Reply: Half Breed