Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Greetings from the most Southwest city in the US! New Member/Ford driver/Truck owner

Old 12-14-2011, 12:57 AM
Galaxy Rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from the most Southwest city in the US! New Member/Ford driver/Truck owner

You can live further South and further West but not further South and West (unless you live on Govt. land owned by the Navy or the Forest Service.

This 2002 F150 is my first Ford and my first truck. I look forward to learning more about maintaining,modifying and dressing it up. It's white on white now so I'm calling it Casper. With new lights and a few black or chrome accents I hope to update the look of it. I'm also interested in mods that can be done to improve it's utility, performance, mileage and longevity.

So far, a failed power adjust feature on the mirrors is the only functional fault I have found (still looking). Also still looking for a fix. I was going to start with the fuse but neither the fuse box cover or the dash panel over it have a diagram to show which fuse covers what system. I found some illegible images online that claim to be the diagram I'm looking for but you can't read these things on screen or on the print out. If anyone reading this has a fuse box diagram for above yr/model that can be read or knows a site to find it please post. If you think you know the exact fuse location number please post that (extra credit for correct fuse amperage in case it's MIA). Trying to troubleshoot the pwr. adj. got me looking at some later models with these nice big power-folding elephant-ear mirrors. All in an effort to make my old truck appear to be a newer model (pitiful I know, but entire industries are built on such vanities).
Old 12-14-2011, 01:09 AM
Not Important Enough

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Welcome to the site
Old 12-14-2011, 01:46 AM
"Lifted"

Received 223 Likes on 200 Posts

Welcome to the site.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:47 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Welcome to F150forum.com
Old 12-15-2011, 06:49 AM
Huge Member

Received 240 Likes on 158 Posts

So...u live in Mexico pretty much?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Greetings from the most Southwest city in the US! New Member/Ford driver/Truck owner