Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Greetings

Old 09-22-2014, 11:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings

Just picked up a 2014 FX4 loaded. This is my fifth F-150 going all the way back to my first truck in 1991. I have been driving a Jeep Wrangler for the past 5 years, but started subcontracting in the Permian basin and needed a nicer "office" from which to operate, as well as a more reliable means of negotiating the terrible roads that run to my locations.

This is an incredible vehicle. All of the creature comforts, the fuel economy, everything is just amazing. Rides like a dream.

I found this forum looking at different customization options. I just added a beautiful RKI toolbox, got the windows tinted as dark as possible, and wrapped on some fresh Duratracs. A Ranch Hand Legend grill guard is over getting powdercoated and should be ready to install in a few days. Hoping to get it on before I go back to work next week.

At any rate, I look forward to participating in this community. Looks like there is some cool stuff going on.

This is the truck as I took delivery before all the stuff I put on it this past week. Seriously, it's the nicest truck I have ever owned.

Stay safe out there!
Old 09-22-2014, 11:58 PM
F150Forum Sponsor - SCT Dealer! 614 620-5050

Received 1,084 Likes on 877 Posts

Welcome to the F150 forum! Great to have you join!

Search this Thread