Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

First Time Owner from Arkansas

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default First Time Owner from Arkansas

Hello all, I recently purchased my first F-150 after much research and reading lots of threads on this forum. I found a 2006 FX4 crew cab with 123k miles and the perfect add ons for a great price. It has a leveling kit with Toyo MT's 35x12.50R18, nerf bars, camper shell, and neoprene seat covers. I added my Yakima roof rack for the kayaks and bikes. I've owned GM trucks before but I knew nothing about the Ford trucks. So far I'm very impressed with the way it runs and drives. I posted a picture of it for y'alll to check out. Thanks for all the info you all write about on here! I hope to own this truck for many years.
I was also fortunate to receive my Grandfather's 1977 F-150 that he purchased new. He kept it clean but he used it like a truck. He was a mechanic so he did all the maintenance and work on it. It has a 351C and the 4 speed manual. It's a great running solid truck! The picture I posted of it is from our wedding. It will always be in my family and I'm very proud of it and will maintain it as he would if here were still here!
Thank you all again for all the helpful info!
Attached Thumbnails First Time Owner from Arkansas-2006-fx4.jpg   First Time Owner from Arkansas-peeps-truck.jpg  

Quick Reply: First Time Owner from Arkansas