Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

First Time Forder from MN

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Time Forder from MN

Hello, my name is Adam! I am from MN and I just recently purchased myself my very first Ford. Before this every vehicle I owned was made by the guys over at GM. The first car I had was a 95 Sunfire (POS), after that died I moved on to a 94 Blazer (looked like a POS ran like a champ) but decided I would switch teams and pick myself up a F150 with the reliable 4.9L I6 in it!

Outside of driving the F150 I am a musician, which is why I decided to get some nice space for all of my gear. I play bass and sing lead vocals in my band Electric Moral, we play rock with some funk thrown into the groove. We kinda sound like Rage Against the Machine but with singing aka early Muse, we've been sounding more like Queens of the Stone Age recently though.

I am a big music guy, I don't really watch TV I just listen to music and watch videos about cars. My favorite bands are: Muse, Queens of the Stone Age, Incubus (old), Rage Against the Machine, System of a Down, Tool, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, and the Foo Fighters.

I hate to admit, as much as I am really enjoying my F150, I am more of a car guy so if you like cars talk to me. I am looking at getting a project maybe next summer or the summer after. I am thinking about: Fox Body Mustang, Third or Fourth Gen Camaro, Honda Prelude (any gen), or maybe some old Beamer or Merc.

Last edited by Burnt0ast; 11-05-2014 at 08:27 PM.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:25 PM

Received 394 Likes on 361 Posts

Welcome to the forum.
The following users liked this post:
Burnt0ast (11-05-2014)
Old 11-05-2014, 08:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are interested in hearing my band, here is a link to our bandcamp. The quality on bandcamp isn't as good as the downloaded version. It sound more full when it's not on the bandcamp website.

https://electricmoral.bandcamp.com/releases
Old 11-05-2014, 08:35 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Welcome fellow Minnesotan.

Quick Reply: First Time Forder from MN